The power of Tax Data Analytics
Top 10 things you need to know about Tax Data Analytics
Deloitte tax is leading the transformation: Data analytics is a means of supplying decision makers with relevant data so that they can make more informed decisions. Change your mindset from “what I need to do” to “what I need to know” and explore how Deloitte Tax can pave the way to the transformation of your tax department with analytics.
Infographic tax data analytics
Did you know?
- Only 14% of tax departments are focused on analytics and using core data to drive effectiveness and strategy.
- Only 13% of tax departments say they are very active in using compliance data generated to perform analytics and drive value to the organization.
- 29% of tax departments find the biggest challenge in executing an analytics strategy is integration with IT department and technology tools, another 29% say lack of talent and required skillset, and another 29% say budget constraints/unclear ROI.
Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services, including:
● Business Tax
● International Tax
● Transfer Pricing Tax
● Indirect Tax
● Multistate Tax
● Tax Management Consulting
● Global Employer Services
● M&A - Tax
● R&D and Government Incentives
● Private Wealth
Anticipating tomorrow's complex issues and new strategies is a challenge. Take the lead with Dbriefs—live webcasts that give you valuable insights on important developments affecting your business. Dbriefs offers live webcasts featuring practical knowledge from Deloitte specialists.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.