About the North America Technology Fast 500™
Does your company have what it takes?
Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth over a three year period. The ranking is compiled from applications submitted directly to the Technology Fast 500 web site and public company database research conducted by Deloitte LLP.
2016 key dates
Application period: April 8–June 24, 2016
Application review period: Will begin in July 2016 and companies will be contacted regarding their eligibility status in mid-September. Correspondence pertaining to your company's application should be directed to Kevin Schimmel or Dina Bettinsoli, national program managers, at Fast500@deloitte.com.
Winner’s announcement: November 16, 2016
2016 eligibility requirements
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must:
- Be in business for a minimum of four years
- Be headquartered within North America
- Have fiscal year 2012 operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD, and fiscal year 2015 operating revenues of at least $5 million USD with a growth rate of 75 percentage or greater
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology and it must be sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues
- Fall within one of the following industry categories:
- Energy tech
- Digital content/media/entertainment
- Electronic devices/hardware
- Medical devices
Who should apply
Private companies must apply as well as public companies traded via over-the-counter exchanges by completing an online application form.
Public companies listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ, or AMEX stock exchanges are encouraged to complete the application form, or confirm their inclusion in the research/application process, with the National Fast 500 team at Fast500@deloitte.com.
The 2016 application period will run from April 8–June 24, 2016. The 2016 ranking will be released in November 16, 2016.
Percentage revenue growth is computed as [(FY'15 rev. – FY'12 rev.) / FY'12 rev.] x 100
What we disclose
The ranking discloses percentage revenue growth. Revenue is not disclosed, however, participants are required to provide revenue support to Deloitte.
Stay up to date
Visit the North America Technology Fast 500 home page for the latest information and related content
We recognize growth and celebrate the companies who achieve it! To learn more about the program and how your company can be a part of the Fast 500 community:
- View the About the Technology Fast 500 page for key dates in 2016, eligibility requirements, key facts, and more
- Contact Kevin Schimmel or Dina Bettinsoli, program managers, at Fast500@deloitte.com
- Sign up for Fast 500 e-mails to receive announcements and the latest information
Deloitte Audit professionals provide independent financial statement and internal control audits, in accordance with the latest professional standards and with a focus on quality.
Emerging Growth Company Practice, EGC
Our EGC practice works with innovative high-growth companies on their way to becoming the next generation of market leaders.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.