Deloitte University Press
Global Managing Partner | Chief Innovation Officer
As Global Chief Innovation Officer, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Andrew works across all of Deloitte’s businesses and geographies to understand disruptive change and identify strategies to embrace market opportunities created by the ever evolving technological, government, societal, and business landscapes.
Andrew has also led Deloitte’s response to exponential technological and business model disruption by forming world-class ecosystems and market solutions. He has developed and deployed multiple innovation-related capabilities for Deloitte and its clients, including:
- Market and technology sensing capability
- Ideation platforms
- New talent and talent engagement models
- Incubation of a product/new business model organization
- Incubation and scaling of crowdsourcing business models
- Market offerings specifically incorporating exponential technologies such as AI/cognitive technologies, robotics, 3D printing, nanotechnology, genomics, crowdsourcing, and sensors/Internet of Things
Deloitte Consulting’s innovation alliances and programs
Deloitte Consulting Innovation is developing selective strategic alliances to help clients move from understanding to adopting exponential technologies.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.