Deloitte Advisory Managing Director | Deloitte CRG
7900 Tysons One Place
For more than 20 years, Craig has brought value to companies in a variety of complex situations, including rapid growth scenarios, out-of-court restructurings, and Chapter 11 proceedings. Craig in an accomplished financial advisor and interim manager, with experience in corporate restructuring and crisis management.
In an especially noteworthy accomplishment, Craig served as interim chief financial officer (CFO) for Fredrick's of Hollywood, a $200 million privately held intimate apparel retailer. Craig guided the company through its Chapter 11 filing, operational and financial restructuring and ultimate filing and confirmation of a plan reorganization.
Other significant engagements include:
- Chief restructuring officer (CRO) of a $350 million consumer electronics retailer
- Financial advisor to a $550 million specialty retailer servicing international travelers
- CFO of a privately held branded cosmetics manufacturer and distributor where he raised equity and restructured debt to support a 300 percent increase in doors of distribution over a two-year period
- Financial advisor to a 150-store national retail jewelry chain and a 60-store regional retail jewelry chain
- Interim director of strategic sourcing for a $10 billion grocery chain in Chapter 11 proceedings where he restructured the strategic sourcing department and implemented the sourcing process which led to over $40 million in annualized costs savings
- Interim CFO of the San Francisco Music Box Company and The Museum Company, two privately held retailers during their Chapter 11 proceedings, which resulted in a going concern sale of one retailer and an asset sale of the other, generating a significant and unexpected return for the unsecured creditors
- Financial advisor for a $350 million apparel retailer through its Chapter 11 and sales process
- Financial advisor $250 million commercial construction products distributor
Previously, Craig worked for a national professional services organization that focuses on corporate restructuring, turnaround management, operational improvement and corporate finance. Craig served as managing director of the Interim Management and Corporate Restructuring Division, Retail/Consumer Products Industry Practice.
- B.S., New Hampshire College