Deloitte Advisory Managing Director | Deloitte CRG
200 Berkeley Street
Eric has more than 15 years experience in providing financial consulting and economic analysis to publicly and privately held companies and has helped clients in a number of different fields.
Eric has worked in crisis management situations creating and implementing turnaround business plans and has acted in chief restructuring officer (CRO), chief financial officer (CFO), and chief operation officer (COO) roles in both out-of-court and bankruptcy contexts. He is also experienced in providing a variety of fiduciary services, including wind-blown leadership, litigation management, and creditor claims resolution.
Some of his engagements include:
- Interim CFO for a publicly traded $200 million training services company, where he reduced bank debt through the sale of various operating units and managed the company's out-of-court wind-down and dissolution process
- CRO for a wholesale brokerage and trading services organization, where he managed a wind-down of business operations and corporate activities in accordance with all regulatory requirements
- Financial advisor to the debtor for Pilgrim's Pride Corporation, a publicly traded $8.5 million poultry company, where he was instrumental in the early stage stabilization of the Chapter 11 reorganization process
- Interim CFO for a consumer products company, where he made profitability and liquidity improvements and negotiated forbearance with the senior secured lender
- Post-confirmation trustee of PCAA Leader Liquidating Trust, administering a trust holding more than $125 million cash and responsible for winding down the financial affairs of multiple debtor entities, including asset recovery ad claim resolution programs
- Financial advisor to the UCC for Arthur D. Little, a $400 million global consulting company, where he managed the creditor claims resolution process and supervised the winding-down of more than 60 debtor entities
- Plan administrator of Cabi Downtown LLC, a bankrupt developer of 850-unit luxury condominium complex, where he managed the resolution of litigation activities, creditor claim disposition, and wind-down of estate affairs
Memberships & Certifications
- Eric has earned both the Certified Public Accounting (CPA) and Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisory (CIRA) accreditations. He also is a member of the board of directors of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- B.A., Vassar College
- M.B.A., Boston University