Louis E. Robichaux IV
Principal | Deloitte CRG
2200 Ross Ave.
Louis provides a broad range of restructuring, crisis management, financial advisory, and expert witness services to parties in a broad variety of distressed corporate settings, with an emphasis on the US health care industry.
Louis has been instrumental in a number of prominent restructurings, assuming various interim executive and advisory roles.
A few notable engagements include:
- Chief restructuring officer (CRO) of Renaissance Health Systems Inc. during its Chapter 11 restructuring
- Interim chief financial officer (CFO) and board member of Healthcare Investment Partners LLC
- Interim chief executive officer (CEO) of MMH Media Holdings Inc., an oncology focused education and publishing company
- Financial advisor to Vencor, Inc. (n.k.a. Kindred Healthcare) in connection with its Chapter 11 restructuring
- Restructuring advisor to the Medicalodges Inc. in connection with its out-of-court workout/refinancing
- Restructuring advisor and valuation expert to a large bank in Puerto Rico in connection with its loan to a large, privately-held health system in Puerto Rico
Prior to joining Deloitte, Louis was a co-managing member of a national boutique restructuring firm. Before that, he served as senior restructuring professional at a large professional services firm and a Big Four professional services firm. Louis's industry experience includes a senior financial analyst role for a national staff-model HMO and integrated health care delivery system, as well as various management positions in the long-term care industry.
Membership & Certifcation
- Louis is a member of the Turnaround Management Association (past president-Dallas/Ft. Worth chapter), the CFA Institute, the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors, and the American Bankruptcy Institute. He is also a member of the City Council of Highland Village, Texas. In addition to being a CFA chartholder, Louis's other professional designations include Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP), Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA), and Certification in Distressed Business Valuation (CDBV)
- B.B.A., Austin Peay State University
- M.B.A., Mays Business School at Texas A&M University