Louis E. Robichaux IV
Principal | Deloitte CRG
Louis provides a broad range of restructuring, crisis management, financial advisory, and expert witness services to parties in a broad variety of distressed corporate settings, with an emphasis on the US health care industry.
Louis has been instrumental in a number of prominent restructurings, assuming various interim executive and advisory roles.
A few notable engagements include:
- Chief restructuring officer (CRO) of Renaissance Health Systems Inc. during its Chapter 11 restructuring
- Interim chief financial officer (CFO) and board member of Healthcare Investment Partners LLC
- Interim chief executive officer (CEO) of MMH Media Holdings Inc., an oncology focused education and publishing company
- Financial advisor to Vencor, Inc. (n.k.a. Kindred Healthcare) in connection with its Chapter 11 restructuring
- Restructuring advisor to the Medicalodges Inc. in connection with its out-of-court workout/refinancing
- Restructuring advisor and valuation expert to a large bank in Puerto Rico in connection with its loan to a large, privately-held health system in Puerto Rico
Prior to joining Deloitte, Louis was a co-managing member of a national boutique restructuring firm. Before that, he served as senior restructuring professional at a large professional services firm and a Big Four professional services firm. Louis's industry experience includes a senior financial analyst role for a national staff-model HMO and integrated health care delivery system, as well as various management positions in the long-term care industry.
Membership & Certifcation
- Louis is a member of the Turnaround Management Association (past president-Dallas/Ft. Worth chapter), the CFA Institute, the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors, and the American Bankruptcy Institute. He is also a member of the City Council of Highland Village, Texas. In addition to being a CFA chartholder, Louis's other professional designations include Certified Turnaround Professional (CTP), Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA), and Certification in Distressed Business Valuation (CDBV)
- B.B.A., Austin Peay State University
- M.B.A., Mays Business School at Texas A&M University
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.