Deloitte Advisory Managing Director | Deloitte CRG
200 Berkeley Street
With more than 15 years of management and consulting experience, Matt has worked with a broad range of companies covering turnaround, crisis management, and financial advisory situations. Matt restructuring experience focuses primarily on advising companies, with extensive experience in Chapter 11 and out-of-court restructurings, business plan assessments, solvency analyses, estate management, and acquisition due diligence in a wide range of industries.
A few noteworthy engagements include:
- Acted as chief restructuring officer (CRO) for a $150 million commercial printer to review the company's business plan, perform a detailed operational assessment, develop strategic alternatives, and manage various stakeholders
- Advised the management team of a $125 million niche travel company; efforts included the development of a business plan, management of day-to-day liquidity, and implementation of various operational initiatives and resulted in the securing of new capital and a successful out-of-court restructuring of the balance sheet
- Managed the pre-acquisition due diligence of a $125 million frozen food manufacturer, including an assessment of production operations that identified a number of post-closing initiatives to be pursued
- Assisted with viability and operations analysis of a $300 million commercial roofing company, where he provided divisional benchmarking, job costing analysis, business plan development, and liquidity management
- Provided crisis management to a publicly traded technology company, including landlord and vendor settlements, contract collection support, and managing office closings
Prior to joining Deloitte CRG, Matt worked for a leading bank as the unit manager for the International Trade and ForEx Settlement Group, where he managed functionality associated with the International Sub-Custodian Network.
- Matt is a board member of the Northeast Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association, as well as a member of the Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- B.S., University of Massachusetts Boston