Director | Deloitte CRG
Neil is a seasoned senior executive with more than 20 years of experience in process improvement, change management, and operational reengineering in the UK, US, Europe, and South Africa, delivering tailor-made solutions to his clients. He has served numerous large and small companies in a wide array of industries.
Neil provides strong, flexible leadership, working closely with management teams to devise powerful and effective operational improvement programs that unlock the incremental value of core business processes, such as production planning and scheduling, inventory management, customer service, information technology, and transportation. Utilizing an iterative process, he offers his clients a rigorous and effective methodology that focuses on aligning systems, people, resources, and business processes to drive the implementation of high-impact improvement strategies that produce quantifiable results.
Neil also possesses particular knowledge in developing and implementing customer transformation and sales force effectiveness solutions.
Some representative experience includes:
- Served as customer services director, with full P&L responsibility for European call centers, order fulfillment, inventory management, and logistics operations, for RS Components (Europe's premier electronic components service and distribution company)
- Developed and implemented centralized call center strategy that became the market leader for customer service in mobile sign up and on-boarding for Vodafone, Europe's largest mobile phone carrier; call centers also dealt with the full range of technical support services and faulty/returned product
- Responsible for building a complete customer service and order fulfillment organization from scratch that became more than 1,000 FTEs inside 12 months for ITV Digital; customer services took the orders for the digital set-top boxes, managed the inventory levels, and dealt the technical services required to support the installation
- Following a full business operational assessment one of the key deliverables was the establishment of a centralized Business Development Center (call center) for handling the groups inbound classified sales and circulation and subscription revenues for the Las Vegas Review Journal (owned by Stephens Media); also developed a number of significant new revenue streams that the new operation was now able to handle
- Medical Action Industries, a $600 million medical device and instrument supplier, was looking to transform its field sales and customer sales infrastructure after a series of acquisitions; following a detailed customer segmentation and margin analysis assessment, the new organization was developed and implemented with the company posting record third-quarter results just 12 months after the completion of the customer transformation program
- B.A., University of Liverpool
- J.D., University of Liverpool
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.