Director | Deloitte CRG
Paul brings a broad range of skills to Deloitte CRG clients. He has in-depth experience in financial/management consulting, project management, and the oversight of complex Chapter 11 restructurings. His experience assisting companies in turnaround, restructuring, and expansion initiatives spans more than 20 years, and includes a wide variety of industries.
Paul assists companies with financial and operational consulting services including formulation and implementation of turnaround and performance improvement strategies, financial modeling, valuation, and working capital analyses.
Past engagements include:
- Interim chief financial officer for a $120 million manufacturer of highly engineered electrical distribution buildings
- Interim chief financial officer for a $190 million direct marketer of consumer products
- Acted as chief restructuring advisor (CRA) to a $110 million office products supply company
- Financial advisor to the examiner in the Mirant bankruptcy, a $6.5 billion merchant energy company; performed complex restructuring analysis, mediated resolutions to complex issues among diverse stakeholders, and supported settlement discussions
- Turnaround advisor for a bankrupt zinc manufacturer, where he was responsible for guiding the company through the bankruptcy process and cash management
- Operations consultant for an international airline, where he focused on identifying methods to improve the maintenance operation through process review, outsourcing and strategic maintenance partnerships
- Consultant with a $500 million ship and offshore oil rig builder in Chapter 11, where he completed a strategic operational analysis, developed an enterprise valuation model, and supported management in the day-to-day operations
- Advisor on treasury management, profitability, and cash flow analysis during the restructure of an $850 million computer equipment leasing company
- Consultant for a lending group with $700 million in secured term and revolving debt with a textile manufacturer; provided operational and financial analyses and evaluated enterprise value to support analysis of restructuring alternatives
Additionally, Paul holds a US patent for an innovative putter design.
- B.S., University of Vermont
- M.B.A., Texas Christian University
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.