Director | Deloitte CRG
Richard has more than 25 years of experience in a variety of senior management and consulting positions. Mr. Infantino has assisted legal counsel, receiverships, Chapter 11 trustees, lending institutions, company management, creditor committees, and other stakeholders on a variety of financial, strategic and operational issues. In addition, he has served as a crisis manager, interim chief executive officer (CEO), and strategic advisor.
Representative engagements include:
- Advised borrower on strategy and framework for negotiating a debt restructuring plan with two major banks providing credit enhancement on $121 million in outstanding tax exempt bonds
- Retained as consultant by major bank to assist in developing a plan to mitigate a $60 million loss because credit enhancement was unsecured and borrower’s did not have ability to pay debt service or principal
- Advisor to automotive client on critically distressed $200 million glass supplier; assisted in cash management and wind-down
- Turnaround advisor to $50 million consumer products’ company with trade vendor issues and fatigued senior lenders
- Financial advisor to Fortune 100 manufacturer with troubled packaging supplier posing supply chain disruption risks
- Financial advisor to Chapter 11 trustee, providing litigation support, forensic and cash tracing analyses of 1,200 bank accounts, achieving $100 million recovery for 300 creditors with $140 million in losses from 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Developed a cost and business model analyses of a highly visible, financially distressed non-profit cultural organization on behalf of potential donors, resulting in $25 million in new endowment and a financial and operational restructuring
- Restructuring advisor to court-appointed receiver of diversified real estate investment company whose owners committed fraud in a Ponzi scheme resulting in $255 million in investor and creditor losses
Richard served as the past president and board chair of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Turnaround Management Association and is an active member of the global board of trustees, having chaired the Chapter Presidents Council and the Turnaround and Transactions Awards Committee. In addition he is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- B.S. Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.