Principal | Deloitte CRG
200 Berkeley Street
Timothy is a seasoned professional with more than 18 years of experience in financial and operational consulting. For the past 15 years, Timothy has worked for Deloitte as a business advisor from both an audit and management consulting perspective. His primary focus is on bankruptcy and restructuring advisory services for diverse parties-in-interest, including unsecured creditor committees, secured creditors, and debtors.
Part of Timothy's experience in restructuring and reorganization covers 363 sales of businesses, financial investigations, going concern evaluations, financial reviews, due diligence, and company-wide diagnostics.
A few noteworthy engagements include:
- Turnaround advisor for a $200 million specialty retailer
- Turnaround advisor for a $150 million furniture retailer
- Financial advisor in the Lehman Brothers SIPC liquidation
- Financial advisor for the state of New Hampshire in a $1 billion telecom Chapter 11 case
- Financial advisor for the purchaser of a $750 million retailer in a 363 auction
- Financial advisor for a $1 billion national health club operator
Certification & Membership
- Timothy is a Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor (CIRA), board member of the Turnaround Management Association, and member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- B.S., Providence College
- M.B.A., Fordham University