Eastern Australia’s gas market
Managing supply and demand
This brief provides a snapshot of the converging issues impacting the eastern Australian gas market.
This brief provides a snapshot of the converging issues impacting the eastern Australian gas market. These issues have the potential to transform Eastern Australia into one of the world’s largest LNG exporters but potentially also to threaten the future security of domestic gas supply.
Issues touched in the brief include:
- Current state of the eastern Australian gas market
- Meeting production demand as new LNG projects come online
- Regulation of the coal seam gas industry
- Ensuring a reliable domestic supply stream
- Delivering on a carbon future in the face of rising gas prices
- Timing of shale gas production
- Summary of facts around supply, demand and the carbon price.
Deloitte’s specialist team of valuers gives you an in-depth understanding of the market, the asset or liability being valued
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.