Actuaries & Consultants
Deloitte places a strong focus in superannuation, with dedicated teams in Sydney and Melbourne. We offer a wide range of services to support super funds, corporates and financial institutions operating in the superannuation industry.
Our services include:
- Vendor selection – full range of advice
- Merger, acquisition and divestment – support for every aspect of the M&A life cycle
- Asset allocation solutions
- Advice for member groups
- Customer trends and predictive characteristics
- Business strategy, including operational reviews
- Risk management and governance for financial institutions and super funds
- Statutory actuarial services
- Market intelligence and competitor surveys – examples include our Implemented Consulting Survey and our Deloitte Super Model Report
- Product design and development advice
- Benchmarking of fund service elements
- Financial modelling
- Expert actuarial testimony, including policy development and thought leadership services.
We have helped over a hundred employers select the most suitable successor arrangement for their corporate superannuation fund.
We also have experience helping Boards operating in the retail, industry, government and not for profit sectors with the selection of appropriate entities for the following positions:
- asset consultant
- group insurer
- financial planner
- call centre
- post retirement service provider.
Merger, Acquisition and Divestment
We can provide you with support whether you are a potential buyer or seller of an industry fund or master trust or simply looking for an alliance partner. We work collaboratively with our Deloitte colleagues at every stage of the M&A Lifecycle:
- target acquisition
- deal structuring
- due diligence.
Life at Deloitte
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work. What’s great about the people? That’s an easy answer. They are exceptional. Each person is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in his or her achievements and the success of others.