Developing Robust and Actionable Corporate Strategy
Monitor Deloitte’s Strategy Practice assists executives and decision makers to think through the most complex problems in order to make informed choices through which are informed by rigorous analysis and insight.
Strategy by design
Monitor Deloitte’s approach for developing corporate strategy is based on the concepts of competitiveness and productivity, building heavily from Monitor co-founder Michael Porter’s theory of Competitive Advantage.
Defining a winning strategy requires executives to make difficult strategic choices at multiple levels. Monitor Deloitte assists in developing a theory of change which translates to a theory of action.
Our core service offering include:
- Defining corporate ambitions and goals
- Facilitating executive alignment
- Defining market and customer segments
- Defining customer value propositions
- Designing operating models
- Developing actionable strategy execution roadmaps