Strategy, outlook, and acquisitions has been saved
Deloitte has a far-reaching network and multidisciplinary model, with deep institutional knowledge that allows member firm professionals to deliver exceptional services across a range of industry sectors. Deloitte is an innovator that is expanding its capabilities in areas such as cognitive technologies, cloud computing, digital applications, cyber, risk, and crisis services.
Deloitte’s aspiration is to be the undisputed global leader in professional services. This means being the first choice for clients; being the premier career destination for top talent; being a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change; and helping solve the toughest global challenges. We are intent on being the best, not necessarily the biggest.
Within the context of our Purpose—making an impact that matters—five strategic business priorities define our path forward: client leadership, business leadership, geographic leadership, talent leadership, and network leadership.
That’s what Deloitte’s strategy is all about—strengthening our businesses, empowering our talent, and backing them with an exceptional network to serve the world’s most important organizations. We are executing these choices with passion and rigor against an ever-evolving external backdrop that continues to challenge Deloitte and our competitors in each of our businesses. The disruptions Deloitte continues to confront include:
- Increasing geopolitical changes that are reshaping the global marketplace, shifting the balance of power, and creating new hotspots of political unrest;
- Continued economic volatility and uncertainty, causing financial risk in some parts of the world and shifting the balance of our investments across developed and emerging markets;
- Rapidly shifting technology paradigms where data proliferation, open innovation, and data analytics are exploding, while cyber security threats worsen;
- Regulatory changes, including the potential for a markedly different global regulatory landscape to emerge at the end of a protracted period of change across several markets; and
- Fluid geographic challenges presented by the expanding scale of multinationals operating in different markets, creating the demand for seamless cross-border services.
Guided by past strategic choices, Deloitte has thrived in the midst of economic adversity and dramatic market changes. Deloitte is confident our current strategy and Purpose-led approach position the organization to accelerate its success and achieve its goal of undisputed leadership.