Deloitte in the News
International Accounting, Tax, Finance, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics Summit 2019
Deloitte Middle East invites you to attend its 2019 International Accounting, Tax, Finance and Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics Summit 2019 featuring the IFRS Master Class.
Understanding the current IFRS landscape and the recent developments is essential to your financial reporting requirements.
Our IFRS specialists will share their expertise on significant changes to IFRS, as well as complex financial reporting issues that challenge us due to dramatic changes to the standards.
The highlights of this year’s “IFRS Master Class” is that it will include case studies on practical application of IFRS and illustrations to clarify technical issues emerging post implementation of new IFRS standards.
Topics covered in IFRS Master Class
Offers a crash course with a comprehensive coverage of the latest changes to IFRS Standards:
- IFRS 7: Financial Instruments – Disclosures
- IFRS 9: Financial Instruments (effective for years beginning on or after January 1, 2018)
- IFRS 10: Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11: Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12: Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13: Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 15: Revenue from Contracts with Customers (effective for years beginning on or after January 1, 2018)
- IFRS 16: Leases (effective for years beginning on or after January 1, 2019)
- IFRS 17: Insurance Contracts (effective for years beginning on after January 1, 2022)
- IAS 19: Employee Benefits (with Practical Insights into Actuarial Valuations for End-of-Service Benefits)
Topics covered in Special Sessions:
- BEPS (Economic Substance and Transfer Pricing)
- Value Added Tax
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Financial Advisory – Value Creation, Performance Improvement and Budgeting
- Deloitte IFRS specialists will offer practical implementation guidance using case studies and insights into the technical issues faced by IFRS end-users while applying these highly complex standards, which are “principle-based” in their approach and therefore require in-depth research into their interpretations in order to apply them properly
- High-Powered Round Table Discussion on Evolutionary trends in Taxation, VAT, “BEPS” (Economic Substance and Transfer Pricing), Financial Advisory and Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics
- Panel Discussion on Practical Insights & Technical Issues arising Post Implementation of IFRS Standards
To attend the seminar, click here and fill in your information.
The Grand Hyatt, Dubai, UAE
19 November 2019
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Delegate fee: $200 per attendee
Special discount of 25% of the $200 delegate fee will be offered to the members of professional accounting bodies.
Group discount of 25% will apply for groups of more than 5 attendees.