Top 10 in Regulation and Supervision
Outlook for financial markets regulation and supervision for 2014
These topics were approached from a UK perspective, bringing in relevant EU and global developments.
View the infographic of the top ten issues related to regulation and supervision in the financial services industry in 2014.
The ten key topics, in no particular order, are:
- Structural reform of the banking sector
- Restructuring the (rest of) the financial system
- Capital and liquidity – back to the future?
- Wholesale conduct risk
- Banking Union
- Operational risk
- Putting customers first through better conduct and culture
- Individual accountability
- Competition – part of the solution?
- Managing regulatory change in an extraterritorial world
Top 10 for 2014: Outlook for financial markets regulation and supervision