Business performance is powered by the effective use of capital: financial capital, technological capital and human capital. In a world in which businesses must compete in an ever-wider arena while doing more with less, human capital is emerging as the most challenging to secure, the most elusive to quantify and the most critical to success.
Our human capital advisory services offer to our clients a 'one-stop-shop' approach in integrating people issues with business strategy.
Our mission is to provide innovative and practical solutions in order to enable our clients to:
- Optimize the effectiveness and contribution of their HR functions
- Improve their recruitment procedures and new hires integration
- Build a pipeline of talented and motivated staff across the organization
- Develop their performance culture
- Align people, brand and structure with their business strategy
- Secure and sustain the benefits of change programs
- Deploy new cultures and working behaviors
- Quantify and manage human capital costs more effectively
Our human capital consulting team of international professionals offers a large range of locally available HR consulting expertise under one roof, serving clients of various sizes and from different industries. We do this by blending together numerous disciplines and we serve our clients in all aspects of their business, also via the support of the firm’s other multidisciplinary service lines (business strategy, financial advisory, technology, and risk management) and strategic alliances with key vendors in the HR domain.
Furthermore, our consultants offer to local clients their extensive experience acquired with global multinational organizations and international environments.
Our Consulting services for Human Capital
- Competency and leadership development
- Performance and rewards
- Talent sourcing and development
- Aligning organization to strategic goals and change
- HR function assessment and transformation
- HR technology and systems
- Industrial relations and HR operational support
Our Human Capital services:
CEOs and HR leaders see talent as a major challenge to growth. Where should you focus? Our survey of 2,500+ organizations in 90+ countries reveals 12 critical trends shaping the human capital agenda.
Nearly 40 percent of the measurable difference between high- and low-performing organizations can be traced back to leadership development and people management. Improving performance in both of these areas is part of HR’s new mandate. What’s been missing is a high-impact operating model to go along with this ever-expanding role.
Actuarial 20/20 is an offering that assists organizations and their actuarial teams in transforming and enhancing the value of the actuarial processes, systems, and people. Transformation, performed hand in hand with senior management, ultimately improves the overall value of the actuarial team as an important player in business and finance decision making.