Integrated performance management
Our consultants have experience in the development and implementation of complex integrated performance management systems.
- Increase the ability to manage and control the business
- Reduce expenses on processing financial and economic information for management decision-making
- Increase effectiveness and quality of management decision-making in businesses with complex structures
Goals and Challenges
Implementation, development and re-engineering of performance management system elements:
- Strategic and mid-term planning
- Management reporting
- KPI systems
- Cost management
- Personnel motivation system
Deloitte services are based on the view that performance management is a single business process comprising of interrelated elements which is aimed at increasing shareholder value.
Our consultants have experience in the development and implementation of complex integrated performance management systems – from testing existing management systems through to the development of an integrated concept, to implementation of automated solutions for dashboard visualisation, KPI planning, control, accounting and monitoring. During the development process, we use methodological tools with proven success records, based on Deloitte’s global experience in a range of industries, such as the Enterprise Value Map™ and Deloitte Industry Print.
Integration of your performance management system offers following advantages:
- Reduced time for management reporting
- Transparent and justified structure for allocating responsibilities in order to improve performance as measured by KPIs
- Standard, objective and consistent information from functions and departments
- Unified management reporting standards for all entities inside the group
- Efficient resource planning and allocation system
- Management reporting system which provides the required level of details by department, process, product, etc.
How your business will benefit