Aruba/Curacao • Professionals • Full-time/Part-time • Audit, Financial Advisory, Accounting & Risk Services
Use your expertise in accounting, internal controls and finance maturity to help clients move forward and make a real impact at Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant, you will leverage your Audit, Financial and Risk management expertise in an advisory role to clients by providing expert knowledge on accounting, internal control and finance maturity. It requires you to work in a broader perspective; researching complex topics and translating these into robust but pragmatic solutions. As part of the Deloitte Financial Accounting Solutions initiative, you will collaborate with tax, digital, and consulting specialists within the Deloitte Global network to successfully cover Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory elements in multidisciplinary projects. Next to advisory projects, you also provide technical audit and controls specialist support to Audit teams. Not only will your focus be on technical topics, but you will play a vital role in cooperation with clients, making this a very interactive role. You report to the Manager in this regard.
This is how
- By participating in discussions with clients, identifying their needs from a business perspective and advising them on the possible solutions for their challenges;
- By drafting reports and position papers on complex challenges that our clients may face;
- By assisting with the reporting processes by preparing workbooks, financial analysis and drafting deliverables;
- By reviewing and testing controls in order to support with rationalization or enhancement of the control framework ;
- By providing, together with a (Senior) Manager, advice to clients in the field of accounting, internal controls and finance maturity;
- By providing direct support to audit teams;
- By contributing to the further development of the Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory proposition by performing one or more internal tasks.
You will share your expertise with colleagues in the Dutch Caribbean and the Netherlands, based out of Aruba / Curaçao and other colleagues in the Deloitte Global network. Our teams serve clients in the Dutch Caribbean and in the region. Characteristics are the long-term goals, stability, and loyalty.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and terms of employment;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- Learning & development opportunities that helps you keep growing;
- Flexible work schedule;
- International & local assignments;
- Pleasant work environment and culturally diverse colleagues.
What you offer
You are entrepreneurial in heart and soul and work in a result-oriented way. You flourish in a dynamic environment where not a single day or engagement is repetitive. Furthermore, you are a team player who gets energy from working together with young, ambitious professionals forming a close team. For the role of Senior Consultant, you also have:
- Completed a (Post) Master’s program in Accountancy / Controlling / Finance / Economics;
- Achieved sufficient progress in the RA or (US) CPA program, or CFA program;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Dutch (Papiamentu is a plus);
- The ability to work independently and take on challenges;
- A strong focus on quality through a critical attitude and social involvement.
Let’s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position on email@example.com. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
For further information please contact us via (+5999) 433 3333 or (+297) 528 6200.
An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection process. Your
application will be handled confidentially.