Intern Financial Advisory Services (FAS)
The intern will assist the team in the day-to-day operations of gathering and analyzing data, developing financial models and preparing the different reports and client deliverables.
Besides the day-to-day operations, the intern will also participate in financial market research and in listing and developing certain topics to be discussed with our local clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (or close to completion) in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Top of the class student with great affinity for corporate finance and a true interest in valuations and financial analysis.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Pro-active self-learner, showing initiative.
- Additionally, you have excellent communication skills in English. Papiamento and Dutch is a plus.
What you get
You will be challenged on a daily basis and will gain experience in different areas of corporate finance and deal advisory namely: Valuation, M&A and Restructuring. By working on a small team but on a vast number of projects we expect you to quickly develop your financial analysis skills and become prepared for a Financial Advisor career. Our team works in flagship engagements for the biggest institutions of the Dutch Caribbean that have a clear impact on the local economies.