(Senior) Consultant Human Capital
Aruba • Professionals • Full-time / Part-time • Consulting
What impact will you make?
As a (Senior) Consultant Human Capital you will work on different projects in multidisciplinary teams. These projects focus on designing and implementing HR Strategies, (HR) Transformation, Learning and Development and Organizational Design. You will build and apply knowledge to solve challenges within the HR domain in order to support clients to achieve their strategic (people) goals. These challenges can be related to organizational development leadership and culture, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management and acquisition and other HR topics.
This is how
- By developing HR strategies and HR business plans, both in the private sector and public sector;
- By the design, support and delivery of the people side of transformations with activities including: humanizing and managing the impact of the change on the organizational structure, competencies and skills, organization culture, performance and readiness for change.
- By improving overall efficiency and effectivity within the clients’ HR function, by challenging the status quo and identifying opportunities. Designing and implementing a future-state HR function for our clients, including a corresponding (employee experience driven) Service Delivery. By developing and implementing (executive) leadership development programs and culture change trajectories to build effective and inclusive organization cultures and optimal leadership outcomes;
- By designing, organizing and facilitating learning and development programs via labs, workshops and/or meetings with the client;
- By offering (executive) talent acquisition.
You will share your expertise with colleagues in the Dutch Caribbean based out of Aruba. Our teams serve local and international clients all over the world.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and terms of employment;
- Extensive learning and development opportunities in the Dutch Caribbean;
- Pleasant working environment and culturally diverse colleagues;
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone for professional and personal use;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
You are attentive, analytical and focused on the content - a real go-getter. You continuously challenge yourself and strive to maximize your impact. You’re people minded and sensitive to your environment. You believe in people as a critical success factor in companies. You're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way.
For the role of (Senior) Consultant Human Capital, you also have:
- A completed Master’s degree preferably in Human Resources or Psychology;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant (consultancy) experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- A strong personality, a good sense of relationships in an organization and the ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization about complex issues;
- Experience in organizational change management skills, e.g. stakeholder engagement, facilitating workshops, and executing organizational change plans;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing. Papiamento is a plus.
Let’s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position on email@example.com. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
For further information please contact us via (+5999) 433 3333 or (+297) 528 6200.