Financial Times & Deloitte Asia Pharma-Healthcare Summit
Adapting to regional trends in health economics and supporting investment
Leading professionals and thought leaders will answer questions, propose solutions and discuss the future of the healthcare sector throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
20 May 2015 | Intercontinental Hotel | Singapore
Healthcare in Asia is undergoing major transformation. Rapid economic growth and shifting epidemiological trends have led to increased expectations of both quality and affordability. Naturally, the agenda for growth and change in healthcare throughout Asia translates to an exciting but challenging business environment for the life sciences industry, especially for pharmaceutical and biotech companies looking to expand into the region.
The prospects for pharma-healthcare businesses in Asia are linked to a series of key questions: Which countries have the most industry-friendly approval processes? What are the various payment structures? What are the boundaries for relations with key opinion leaders? Where are the most attractive opportunities for investment and collaboration?
Visit the conference website at https://live.ft.com/Events/2015/FT-Asia-Pharma-Healthcare-Summit to learn more about the speakers, agenda, topics to be covered and to register. Please use marketing code DTTS2015 to receive 25% off the current registration rate.
Topics to be covered
- The changing healthcare needs of populations in Asia
- Achieving sustainable access to healthcare across Asia
- View from the top: Exploring unchartered territories in Asia
- How commercially durable is Asia’s healthcare and life sciences industry?
- Managing market access challenges
- Market access strategy – the key to success in Asia
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders
- Christoph Glaetzer, Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Market Access, Asia Pacific, Janssen
- Lance Little, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Roche Diagnostics
- Joshi Venugopal, Country Head, Singapore and Asian Emerging Markets, Novartis
- Ajay Gautam, Executive Director and Head of Collaborations, Asia-Pacific and Emerging Markets, AstraZeneca
- Allen Lai, Director, Institute of Health Economics and Management, ESSEC Business School
- Benjamin Seet, Executive Director, Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
- Thomas Triomphe, Vice President, Head of Asia-Pacific, Sanofi Pasteur
- Prabhu Vinayagam, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific Office, Joint commission International
- Reynold W. (Pete) Mooney, Global Managaing Director, Life Sciences and Health Care, Deloitte
- Vivek Pathak, Regional Director, Asia and the Pacific, International Finance Corporation
- Amit Varma, Managing Partner, Quadria Capital
- Lisa Yeoh, Managing Director, Singapore and Brunei, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Laurent Metz, Senior Director, HEMA and Clinical Research, Johnson & Johnson
- Benjamin Shobert, Senior Associate, International Health, The National Bureau of Asian Research
- Shankar Kaul, President and Region Head, Emerging Asia, Baxter Healthcare
- Raman Singh, President, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Mundipharma
- Tomotaro Nagakawa, Life Sciences Partner, Deloitte
- BT Slingsby, CEO, Global Health Innovative Technology Fund