(Sr.) Risk Consultant / IT Auditor
Aruba / Curaçao
Deloitte Dutch Caribbean's Risk Advisory practice aspires to be the leading practice who helps its clients transform to be aligned to the key Information Technology risks and strategies of their organization. We assist clients to anticipate, understand and manage the broad spectrum of technology risks and opportunities, from the boardroom to the network.
As a (Sr.) Risk Consultant / IT Auditor you will:
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, IT and internal controls, risk management, and related regulatory and compliance standards
- Perform risk engagements including IT audits, Third Party Assurance audits, controls transformation projects, IT risk assessments, and IT governance projects
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify IT and internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions to best advise our clients
- Support with the preparations for engagements by helping plan the approach and scope, preparing audit/work programs, determining key activities and (auditing) procedures, seeing the project through to its completion, and applying best practice standards
- Apply a general knowledge of the technologies used to build complex IT environments
- Support commercial activities by means of proposal writing and product development
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients, by providing high quality deliverables and communications
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in EDP Auditing, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management and/or other related major
- Professional designations such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, and/or CISSP are an asset
- Between 1 and 6 years of IT experience in various areas, in particular IT Audit, Controls Assurance, and/or IT Governance
- Experienced in assessing internal control deficiencies and their impact on the broader business
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, and managing client & employer expectations
- Previous Big 4 experience is an asset
- Professional and ethical work attitude
- Strong communication skills in at least English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- Occasional travel required within the Dutch Caribbean and BES.
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
Deloitte Dutch Caribbean offers competitive terms of employment, career opportunities and a pleasant work environment.
You will receive a confirmation of your application within two business days. An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection process. Your application will be handled confidentially.