The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
As an Analytics Consultant you will work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions. You will author presentations and present findings to clients and will supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements. You will also prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- You have a Master- or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Technology and a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have strong knowledge and direct experience with at least one Business Intelligence report generation suite such as SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services / Power BI, IBM Cognos, Oracle Hyperion, Tableau, Qlikview / Qlik Sense, SAS.
- Digital and tech savvy and with a passion for analytics and optimization. You believe as much as we do that this is the ultimate professional playground for years to come
- Some knowledge in leading Digital Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Expert level in using statistical methods and conceptual handling of large amounts of (big) data, for example through the use of R and/or Python
- Good data storyboarding and communication skills and proven experience in building effective relationships with fellow analysts, designers, developers and business managers
- You are ambitious, possess well-developed commercial senses and you dare to be entrepreneurial
- Full professional proficiency in speaking, reading and writing Dutch or English
- You have experience with multi-dimensional analysis and OLAP (online analytical processing) cube design.
- You are able to demonstrate understanding of how to apply metadata models in the reporting life-cycle, you possess a thorough understanding of the report development life-cycle and methodologies and understand Business Intelligence best practice for systems implementation.
An assessment may be part of the selection process. Your application will be handled confidentially.