IT Integration Consultant
Aruba/Curacao • Professionals • Full-time • Consulting
What impact will you make?
As a IT Integration Consultant, you help clients digitize their systems and applications by designing fast, reliable and secure APIs that serve as a digital bridge for the entire organization. You design business processes, interfaces and APIs to enable efficient internal and external communication. As a IT Integration Consultant you design and implement leading best-practice integration solutions using Integration Architecture.
This is how
- By being involved in functional and technical workshops to identify system requirements, with a focus on integrations with different systems;
- By implementing API-Led Connectivity;
- By developing, implementing and testing integrations using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform;
- By rolling out realized solutions in workable environments using CI/CD processes;
- By building fast, scalable and secure APIs to enable digitization;
- By building automated scripts using MUnit;
- By supporting the customers during and after the Go – Live.
You will share your expertise with colleagues in the Dutch Caribbean based out of Aruba / Curaçao. Our teams serve international clients all over the world.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and terms of employment;
- Extensive learning and development opportunities in both the Dutch Caribbean and Europe;
- Pleasant working environment and culturally diverse colleagues;
- International clients.
What you offer
You are attentive, analytical, focused and a real go-getter. Your main goal is always to achieve the best result for our customers. To achieve this, you set the bar high. Not only for yourself, but also for your colleagues and you master the skills to achieve this result together with the relevant stakeholders. You are professionally driven and ambitious, do not let go of the challenge until a solution is found, and you show involvement in realizing the solution in practice.
For the role of IT Integration Consultant, you also have:
- A Master or Bachelor degree (Computer Science or similar);
- At least 5 years of work experience in (MuleSoft) Development and Integration Architecture, such as Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Batch Integration, RESTful JSON Services, MG, etc;
- Knowledge of API-Led Connectivity and Enterprise Integration Patterns;
- Having a MCD certificate is an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience in other integration platforms is an advantage, such as Dell BOOMI, SAP HCI, Web Methods;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position on email@example.com. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
For further information please contact us via (+5999) 433 3333 or
(+297) 528 6200.