Consultant / Analyst
Digital Consulting • Aruba
We encourage our people to think "outside the box" to deliver innovative solutions that matter.
What impact will you make?
As an Analyst/Consultant, Digital, you have affinity with digital technologies, user experience, e-commerce and marketing and you want to help clients to improve their customer experience by implementing new digital strategies. The Analyst/Consultant role will be part of the Technology & Digital Consulting team, which focuses on solving complex business challenges related to digital transformation, strategy, marketing and customer experience.
This is how
- By supporting Account Executives and Senior Managers in delivering Digital projects;
- By capturing client needs and help formulating possible solutions for their challenges;
- Assist with project management to ensure activities are delivered according to clients’ requests, Deloitte standards and project deadlines;
- Provide support for a broad variety of client accounts, including content creation, campaign execution and performance reporting;
- Carry out analyses and reporting on these within the project and formulating advice for the clients;
- Assist in analyzing organizational processes and identifying improvement areas;
- Assist in creating (data-driven) customer journeys to deliver optimal experiences for different customer segments across online channels;
- Conduct market and consumer research;
- Make a contribution to drafting proposals and presentations;
- Provide content management support for client websites;
- Respond to ad-hoc requests related to technology and digital projects;
- Supporting in internal activities like updating presentations, best practices, and rollout plans.
You will share your expertise with other colleagues in the Digital team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. The role is based in our Aruba office but you will be working with clients and colleagues in the Dutch Caribbean, the Netherlands and throughout the Deloitte Global network.
Our team designs and implements (digital) solutions that engage and activate customers during the customer journey. We help our customers create and implement digital strategies, launch (digital) marketing and e-commerce opportunities that deliver the best customer experience.
Within our department we find it important that you have a passion for digital experiences, are a team player and continuously develop yourself. That is why we place great value on innovation, team activities, and personal development.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and terms of employment;
- Great growth opportunities, in line with your ambitions and performance;
- Learning & development opportunities that help to you keep growing;
- Flexible work schedule;
- International & local assignments;
- Pleasant work environment and culturally diverse colleagues.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused. You are self-motivated and set high targets for yourself to deliver the best results for our clients and your team. You take initiative and know how to act in complex situations. You are highly self reflective and are open for feedback. You have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and are able to effectively work together in multidisciplinary teams.
For the role of Analyst/Consultant Digital, you also have:
- A degree, preferably in the field Business Administration, Marketing,
Business & ICT, or similar.;
- Relevant experience in which you showed interest in digital transformation, technical trends, marketing and commerce;
- Comfortable in learning and using new software tools. - Experience working with software solutions such as CMS, marketing technologies, data analytical tools, photo editing and design tools is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to structure complex problems;
- Able to work independently and take on challenges;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Dutch and Papiamento are a plus).
Let’s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position on email@example.com. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are. For further information please contact us via (+5999) 433 3333 or (+297) 528 6200.
An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection process. Your application will be handled confidentially.