(Sr.) Consultant Information Technology
Deloitte Dutch Caribbean's Technology Consulting practice aspires to be the leading practice who helps its clients transform their business applying Information Technology to create innovative big picture digital solutions that make impact. We are at the forefront of emerging and disruptive technology solutions, and will put you on the frontline supporting our clients with the most critical technical challenges.
As a (Sr.) Consultant Information Technology you will:
- Assist clients in the private sector, local government and semi-government with IT projects to realize technological improvements, optimize business operations and support corporate strategies
- Be involved in a broad variety of projects, such as information strategy development, requirements analysis, system selection, system implementation & integration, IT project management, and corresponding business process redesign
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify IT challenges, evaluate corresponding risks and opportunities, and draw the appropriate conclusions to best advise our clients
- Apply a general knowledge of the technologies used to build complex IT environments
- Support commercial activities by means of proposal writing and product development
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients, by providing high quality deliverables and communications
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management and/or other related major
- Between 3 and 6 years of Information Technology experience
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, and managing client & employer expectations
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an asset
- Previous Big 4 experience is an asset
- Professional and ethical work attitude, with a hands-on mentality
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in at least English and Dutch, and preferably also the Papiamento language
- Occasional travel required within the Dutch Caribbean, BES and Suriname.
We’re always looking for people with relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
Deloitte Dutch Caribbean offers competitive terms of employment, career opportunities and a pleasant work environment.
For further information please contact Mr. Benito Loefstop, Senior Manager Technology Consulting, via (+297) 5286200 or email@example.com. You can send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of your application within two business days. An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection process. Your application will be handled confidentially.