Deloitte named a leader in Reputational Risk & Crisis Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence Foi salvo
Comunicados de Imprensa
Deloitte named a leader in Reputational Risk & Crisis Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 07 November, 2016—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Reputational Risk & Crisis Management Consulting. In the report entitled Reputation Risk & Crisis Management Consulting 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “Operating in progressively complex, global markets with extended supply chains and cost pressures while under the intense spotlight of social media, regulators, shareholders and public interest groups, companies find themselves increasingly vulnerable to reputation and crisis risk.”
“Deloitte’s strong positioning in this report validates our unique approach to reputation risk and crisis management—leveraging the full resources of our organization, including our comprehensive solutions, our top talent, and our global network,” said Henry Ristuccia, Strategic & Regulatory Risk Leader, Deloitte Global. “Our clients across the globe clearly understand that the complexities of reputation and crisis risk management require the elite capabilities that Deloitte is well-equipped to deliver.”
Specifically for Deloitte, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte’s Risk Advisory practice offers a comprehensive and integrated set of crisis management solutions based on a common approach and methodology across its global network, yet is flexible enough to meet a client’s specific, local needs. Services span the entire crisis lifecycle from risk assessments, crisis preparation planning, simulation and testing, and crisis response to communications and recovery.”
“In a highly connected world where a company's reputation can be globally and instantaneously attacked with just a few keystrokes, reputation risk has become the number 1 strategic business risk,” said Peter Dent, Crisis Management Leader, Deloitte Global. “To manage it effectively, it's essential to see the complex connections behind the trend. Deloitte’s 24/7 monitoring solution is equipped to track, monitor, and analyze multiple sources of data, such as social media, news, financial reports, and government announcements, in order to identify potential business disruptions and monitor post-crisis impacts.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Reputational Risk & Crisis Management Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key firms.
According to ALM, “Reputational Risk & Crisis Management Consulting is a term that describes a process, or collection of processes, put in place to remedy and restore stakeholder perceptions and normal business operations following unplanned threats. A crisis normally occurs without prior warning, and therefore it is paramount that such plans are executed swiftly.”
- “Deloitte offers numerous proprietary decision-support tools that allow its clients to continuously monitor their risk landscape and stakeholder perceptions, providing leadership not only with early detection of emerging issues, but also the information needed to make informed and effective decisions. In conjunction with this, the firm offers clients strategic advice and actionable recommendations based on the output of these technology solutions.”
- “Deloitte’s Risk Advisory practice offers broad and comprehensive services that assist clients in preparing for, responding to, and recovering from crises.”
- “With respect to reputation risk, the firm bases its approach on the belief that the most effective way to manage reputation is to embed an awareness of reputation and brand deeply into an company’s culture such that all levels of the organization are consistently working toward supporting, protecting, and advocating it through not only crisis management, but also everyday decisions, activities, and messaging. The firm offers a comprehensive and integrated set of crisis management solutions across its global network that is based on a common approach and methodology, yet is flexible enough to meet a client’s specific needs. Services span the entire crisis lifecycle from risk assessments, crisis preparation planning, simulations/wargaming, and testing to crisis response, communications, and recovery.”
- “The firm advocates vigilant monitoring of emerging threats to stay ahead of and prepare for an appropriate response that prevents an issue from evolving into crisis. To this end, the firm offers a proprietary 24/7 data monitoring and risk-sensing solution that tracks a broad universe of internal and external data and uses advanced analytical, pattern recognition, and visualization technologies to alert clients of emerging issues and threats that could harm their companies. Should a crisis event occur, Deloitte can activate rapid response teams anywhere in the world within hours with the appropriate crisis, subject-matter, and sector/industry experience to deliver the client a most effective response.”
- “The firm utilizes its program office capabilities to assist clients with managing and prioritizing work streams, information flow, and messaging through all phases of the crisis lifecycle.”
- “Deloitte also offers clients LRA by Deloitte, a service that measures stakeholder perception and customer experience across products, locations, and touchpoints, and delivers the results to management via a live dashboard. These results, in turn, can be used by clients to develop and then monitor and assess the effectiveness of crisis initiatives. Post-event, the firm provides a number of services to help clients manage the lingering effects of a crisis, including post-event reviews, financial damage assessments, and claims management.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.