Deloitte Football Money League 2016 Ha sido salvado
Deloitte Football Money League 2016
Top of the table
Bienvenidos a la 19° Edición del Informe “Deloitte Football Money League 2016” en la que analizamos los clubes con mayor recaudación en el mundo del deporte más popular.
Published just eight months after the end of the 2014/15 season, the Money League is the most contemporary and reliable analysis of the clubs’ relative financial performance.
Combined revenue for the top 20 Money League clubs rose 8% to €6.6 billion (£5 billion) in 2014/15, as the top three clubs passed the €500m revenue mark for the first time.
A Spanish one-two
Real Madrid topped the Money League for the eleventh consecutive year, having generated €577m (£439m) in 2014/15, buoyed by growth in commercial revenue. Matchday income also saw an increase, and the planned redevelopment of the Santiago Bernabéu should see it continue to grow in the coming years.
FC Barcelona’s on-pitch achievements translated into financial success, with revenue growth in all areas of the business helping them climb above Manchester United into second place, with revenues of €560.8m.
Manchester United expected to top the Money League in 2015/16
Manchester United slipped one place to third, but remain the highest revenue-generating club from the Premier League, earning €519.5m (£395.2m). The return to UEFA Champions League football, as well as the commencement of a number of significant commercial partnerships, will only strengthen the business in 2015/16. With this in mind, it would not be surprising to see United top next year’s Money League, with the club forecasting revenues of around £500m (around €650m).
A record nine Premier League clubs are ranked within this year’s top 20, one more than in last year’s edition, helped by a 10% strengthening of sterling versus the euro. Premier League clubs now dominate the top 30, with 17 of those clubs having played in the Premier League during the 2014/15 season.
Si necesitas acceder a alguna edición anterior al año 2006 puedes solicitarlo escribiendo a contact us
- Deloitte Football Money League 2015, Commercial breaks
- Deloitte Football Money League 2014, All to play for
- Deloitte Football Money League 2013, Captains of industry
- Deloitte Football Money League 2012, Fan Power
- Deloitte Football Money League 2011, The Untouchables
- Deloitte Football Money League 2010, Spanish Masters
- Deloitte Football Money League 2009, Lost in translation
- Deloitte Football Money League 2008, Gate receipts
- Deloitte Football Money League 2007, The reign in Spain
- Deloitte Football Money League 2006, Changing of the guard