Edition eight, April 2017
Welcome to the eighth edition of TAS focus. In this edition, we focus on the theme - Enhancing education outcomes in boom sectors.
Tasmania has some of the poorest education outcomes in Australia and higher educational attainment is widely viewed as critical to our future prosperity. Positioning ourselves closer to the ‘fantastic five’ boom sectors will also enhance our prosperity. But are these two concepts mutually exclusive?
In this issue, we outline:
- Foundations for prosperity
- Chris Richardson’s Macroeconomic Update
- Global Director Thought Leadership
- Voice of Asia
- Financial Reporting
- Deloitte Tasmania Index
- Deloitte Access Economics
- Deloitte - Making an impact in the community.