About Deloitte Australia
Deloitte is the brand under which thousands of professionals collaborate across a network of offices in Australia to provide audit, economics, financial advisory, human capital, tax and technology services.
Deloitte in Australia
The Australian partnership of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is committed to growth, client service and its people – 700 partners and more than 7000 people located in 14 offices across the country, plus Papua New Guinea and Timor-Leste.
Deloitte Australia achieved record revenues of A$1.76 billion for FY17 - a 15% increase over the prior year and matching the 15% growth in FY16.
To sustain its momentum, Deloitte continues to invest in innovative new services, products and people, while expanding its business through acquisitions, alliances and organic growth.
At Deloitte our purpose is to make an impact that matters. We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, communities and people. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference. Click here to read about some of the best examples of our purpose in action.
- In Australia, Deloitte achieved double digit revenue growth for the third consecutive year, with A$1.76 billion for FY17 - a 15% increase over the prior year and matching the 15% growth in FY16
- In 2017, Deloitte promoted 61 new partners and welcomed 45 partners who joined the firm as lateral hires or through transactions
- Deloitte’s recent transactions and alliances include teams from SixTree, The Explainers, Morse Consulting, Cinder Agency, Kid Neon, Torridon Partners, Plenary Networks and Strut Digital
- Deloitte is the number one employer-of-choice for graduates as named by Gradconnection, an employer-of-choice for women as recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency and the only professional services firm in the Australian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility Top Ten list. Deloitte is committed to driving Australia’s STEM - science, technology, engineering, and mathematics – IQ, partnering with LifeJourney to mentor students on Day of STEM, an online platform providing
studentsthe opportunity to interact with STEM leaders
- Deloitte’s commitment to being a responsible business is a key priority. In FY17, the firm is proud to have invested $20m in our communities through pro bono work and donations, as well as hands-on and skilled volunteering
- Deloitte's Building the Lucky Country: What’s over the horizon? Recognising opportunity in uncertainty series has successfully taken a close look at three plausible futures for Australia. Six reports have been released to date, including: ‘The purpose of place: Reconsidered’, 'Get out of your own way: Unleashing productivity', 'Positioning for prosperity? Catching the next wave’, 'Where is your next worker?', and 'Digital Disruption: Short fuse, big bang'.
One of the critical success factors for Deloitte’s growth has been its embrace of gender and cultural diversity to win the war for talent in this country. Deloitte has now been recognised as an equal opportunity leader for women by the Federal Government’s Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency for eleven successive years.
The Inspiring Women program is a key element in Deloitte’s business strategy.
It is about Deloitte vision of being the professional services firm of choice for talented women by continuing to support and foster the development of talented women within the firm. We do this by:
- Creating an inclusive culture driven by the leadership of the firm
- Investing in talent identification, development and recruitment
- Building an appropriate environment to develop and retain talented women.
Learn more about diversity at Deloitte.
Deloitte Australia's vision and culture
Deloitte’s vision is to be the most inspiring firm to work with - for its people, its clients and its communities. Deloitte is committed to innovation, the oxygen that it uses to develop new ideas, products and services that create value for itself, its clients and the country.
With seven key values or 'signals' that have been honed over the years, Deloitte's culture is based on empower and trust; recruit and retain the best; talk straight; continuously grow and improve; play to win - think globally; aim to be famous; and have fun and celebrate.
Deloitte is proud of its “playful culture with serious intent". It is in the business of solving complex problems for its clients which it does by engaging its people through a series of innovative communication channels and 'think tanks'. This is the foundation it uses to create an “and different” environment and which has contributed to the firm being placed for two years in a row in the top 15 of Australia’s Best Place to Work rankings.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”). Each DTTL member firm provides services in particular geographic areas and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. Each DTTL member firm is structured in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates, and other related entities. Not every DTTL member firm provides all services, and certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte operates in more than 150 countries and has in the region of 250,000 professionals, all committed to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence.