Deloitte Global Pathways Program
Taking Australian companies global
Helping to create international connections for local entrepreneurs.
The Deloitte Global Pathways Program is a tailored business support program for Australian entrepreneurs and businesses looking to make connections in overseas markets. To enable long term growth, sustainability and success, many homegrown innovative and entrepreneurial enterprises look to access and penetrate international markets. Without strategic support and guidance this can be a challenging and complex task.
Through accessing and leveraging the global networks of Deloitte and American Chamber of Commerce a, participants can gain access to targeted and relevant in-market contacts, know-how and understanding of current international trading opportunities.
The Deloitte Global Pathways Program is designed to help entrepreneurs, managers and business owners to:
- Understand their strategic target markets
- Access meaningful and international in-market connections
- Pre-identify potential opportunities to work with in-country trading entities
- Craft and ﬁnesse their unique value proposition
- Prepare and leverage powerful capability statements
- Be pitch-ready and prepared for commercial negotiations
- Visit work target markets as part of a supportive network.