Accounting Roundup December 2015 | Deloitte Australia | Audit, Accounting, Technical updates has been added to your bookmarks.
Accounting Roundup - December 2015
Staying on top of financial reporting developments
This update discusses:
- Tax Laws Amendment (Combating Multinational Tax Avoidance)
- ASIC focus areas for 31 December 2015 financial reports
- Developments relating to AASB 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Deferral of comment period for ED 270
- Reporting Service Performance Information for not-for-profits
- IASB work plan for IFRS.
Deloitte understands how hard it is to keep up with regulatory content, especially in light of the growing push towards global convergence of accounting standards.
Our Accounting Roundup has been specially designed to simplify things. Released on the first business day of each month, it provides a high-level and easy-to-read summary of financial reporting developments. We supply links to publications, alerts, new pronouncements, submissions and other relevant financial reporting information. Each issue also includes highlights of important developments.
If you don’t currently receive our Accounting Roundup, you can register to be added to our distribution list.