Monthly Roundup 2014
End of month refresher and analysis
The growing push toward global convergence of accounting standards means a continuous array of new and revised materials.
Deloitte understands how hard it is to keep up with regulatory content, especially in light of the growing push towards global convergence of accounting standards.
Our Monthly round up has been specially designed to simplify things. Released on the first business day of each month, it provides a high-level and easy-to-read summary of financial reporting developments. We supply links to publications, alerts, new pronouncements, submissions and other relevant financial reporting information. Each issue also includes highlights of important developments.
If you don’t currently receive our Monthly round up, you can register to be added to our distribution list.
- December - IASB proposes amendments to IFRS 2 Share-based payment
- November - ASIC’s focus area for December years ends
- October - New Chair of the Australian Accounting Standards Board announced
- September - ASIC discloses publicly an adjustment resulting from an ASIC inquiry
- August - Final version of IFRS 9 issued
- July - ASIC’s focus area for June years ends
- June - Finally, new ‘Revenue Recognition Standard’ issued
- May - Updated Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations
- April - IASB publishes proposed amendments to IAS 1 to improve disclosures
- March - IASB defers the finalisation of the new 'Revenue Recognition Standard'
- January - ASIC has extended Class Order [CO 13/1050] which allows issuers of stapled securities (stapled entities) to continue to present consolidated or combined financial statements
Mountly roundup 2014 archive