Accounting Roundup 2015 | Deloitte Australia | Audit, Accounting Technical updates has been added to your bookmarks.
Accounting Roundup 2015
End of month refresher and analysis
The growing push toward global convergence of accounting standards means a continuous array of new and revised materials.
- December - Introducing the Tax Laws Amendment Bill 2015 and ASIC focus areas for 31 December 2015 financials
- November - IASB issues Practice Statement on materiality, IASB tentatively decide an effective date for the new leasing standard
- June - ASIC's focus areas for June - The issue of the Exposure Draft proposing guidance on income for not-for-profit entities for comments
- May - IASB defers effective date of Revenue standard, Changes to discount rates used in respect of employee benefits
- April - Amendments to the Corporations Act 2001 – Remuneration report disclosures and other amendments
- March - IASB staff publishes update on the leases project
- February - Financial Instruments standard completed
- January - Long wait is over for Australian entities, AASB 15 is finally here.
Accounting Roundup 2015 editions
Deloitte understands how hard it is to keep up with regulatory content, especially in light of the growing push towards global convergence of accounting standards.
Our Accounting Roundup has been specially designed to simplify things. Released on the first business day of each month, it provides a high-level and easy-to-read summary of financial reporting developments. We supply links to publications, alerts, new pronouncements, submissions and other relevant financial reporting information. Each issue also includes highlights of important developments.
If you don’t currently receive our Accounting Roundup, you can register to be added to our distribution list.