Monthly Roundup July 2014 | Deloitte Australia | Audit, Accounting, Technical updates has been added to your bookmarks.
Monthly Roundup - July 2014
Staying on top of financial reporting developments
ASIC has announced its area of focus for 30 June 2014 financial reporting season.
New pronouncements approved by the AASB include:
- AASB 1056 Superannuation Entities
- ED 250 Investment entities: Applying the consolidation exception
- AASB 2014-1 Amendments to Australian Accounting Standards
- AASB 14 Regulatory Deferral Accounts
- AASB 2014-2 Amendments to AASB 1053 – Transition to and between Tiers, and related Tier Disclosure Requirements.
New pronouncements approved by the IASB include:
- ED/2014/2 Investment Entities: Applying the Consolidation Exception
Monthly Roundup July 2014