Monthly Roundup October 2014 | Deloitte Australia | Audit, Accounting, Technical updates has been added to your bookmarks.
Monthly Roundup - October 2014
Staying on top of financial reporting developments
The Federal Government has announced the appointment of Ms Kris Peach as the new chair of AASB.
New pronouncements approved by the AASB include:
- ED 254 Measuring Quoted Investments in Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and Associates at Fair value
New pronouncements approved by the IASB include:
- DP/2014/2 Reporting the Financial Effects of Rate Regulation
- ED/2014/4 Measuring Quoted Investment in Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and Associates at Fair value
- Annual Improvements to IFRSs 2012– 2014 Cycle
- Narrow-scope amendments to IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements and IAS 28 Investments in Associates and Joint Ventures (2011).