November 2021 Client Financial Reporting Update has been saved
November 2021 Client Financial Reporting Update
Effective communication through financial reporting
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Watch CFRU Podcast
- Watch CFRU Not-for-profit podcast
- Contact us
- Follow us on Twitter
Our November 2021 Client financial reporting updates are provided in the form of a podcast. There is a podcast focused on for-profit entities, and a separate podcast for not-for-profit entities. Each podcast walks through some common messages around effective communication through financial reporting.
The topics covered in the for-profit podcast are:
- Profitability and whether it is adequately reflected
- Asset values and whether they are appropriately measured
- Liquidity and whether it is meaningfully disclosed.
The topics covered in the not-for-profit podcast are:
- Ongoing post-implementation issues for income recognition
- Removal of aged care bed licences from 2024
- Cloud computing (Software-as-a-Service arrangements).
Each podcast is accompanied by a placemat providing a summary of the discussion and providing direct links to publications mentioned.
Listen to the podcasts below to hear leading specialists in financial reporting from our Accounting Technical team and audit practice share thoughts and lessons learnt from the recent reporting season as well as discussing current and emerging reporting issues.
Monthly Clarity in financial reporting newsletter