Helping to solve complex problems and unlock great opportunities in the franchising sector
In a dynamic and changing marketplace, and under heavy media and community scrutiny, the franchising sector is looking to rebuild trust and confidence in customers, communities, employees and franchisees. Deloitte’s specialist Franchise Advisory team offers a broad range of solutions to assist franchisors solve their most complex problems.
Our capabilities and focus
We have harnessed deep specialist advisory expertise from across the firm to provide insightful, trustworthy, and innovative solutions to franchise businesses across Australia. We provide leading advice in the areas of:
- Health Check diagnostic to identify key areas of opportunity and risk
- workplace relations and employment advice
- co-designing monitoring and compliance frameworks to help build workplace integrity
- assistance with wage analytics and remediation advice to resolve wage compliance matters
- financial reporting and analysis, and financial benchmarking across franchisee networks
- franchise disclosure requirements under new (proposed) changes to the Franchise Code of Conduct
- risk management
- strengthen culture and trust between franchisees and franchisors.
We also support franchise businesses to sharpen their business strategy, strategic reporting and governance practices, to help achieve your growth ambitions.
Read about the Future of Franchising on our blog.