General advisory has been saved
General advisory focuses closely on the ‘Close, Consolidate, and Report Process’. This is the financial pulse of an organisation and is the point at which business performance is represented in financial terms.
Advisory can help ensure the foundational elements of your finance function are performed efficiently and effectively, whilst providing innovative points of view and guidance to differentiate and enable more strategic management.
Finance leaders have a number of roles Catalyst, Strategist, Steward and Operator and finding the right balance between them in a rapidly changing business environment is often difficult to achieve. Finance teams are challenged by changing business strategies, global markets, regulatory reform and technological improvements.
Our value proposition covers four main areas
- The efficient and effective capture and structure of business outcomes at a meta data level to support management control, reporting and insight
- Chart Of Accounts (‘CoA’)
- Process Review/Optimisation
- ERP implementation support.
2. Leading practice processes , policies and controls enabled through technology to optimise the Close, Consolidate and Report process
- Reconciliation and Close Automation
- Policy and Procedures review
- Consolidation Tools
- Management Reporting design and rationalisation
- Statutory Reporting and disclosure management.
3. Technical Accounting Advice and Temporary Resource Augmentation
- Technical accounting advice
- M&A or IPO transaction support.
4. Diagnostic tools to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Finance Function Effectiveness
- Benchmarking and Financial Close Labs.