Quantitative Finance Solutions has been saved
Quantitative Finance Solutions
Quantitative Finance Solutions (QFS) is a multi-disciplinary tech-savvy team crossing different areas including financial products and risks, algorithms and solution acumen to solve complex matters relating to finance.
Algorithms are embedded in jobs and every day life more extensively and profoundly than ever before, thanks to the combined effect of digital transformation, new workforce, and the ever-evolving need to get ahead.
Achieving disciplined algorithm behaviour is now a strong priority. We are here to help:
- Advise on algorithm risk management strategy and governance framework across the algorithm lifecycle
- Assess accuracy, suitability and sustainability of algorithms
- Assess strength of algorithm risk management governance and its implementation
- Assure algorithms for regulatory and other compliance purposes. Click to find out more about our algorithm assurance services.
- How to use digital footprints to diagnose algorithm-enabled process – Click to see.
- Unboxing the box – Click to see
We solve complex issues using data, mathematics and algorithms. ‘Translating’ business requirements into language a computer could understand - or vice versa.
Our solutions take multiple perspectives and avoid silos. We design alongside you, as your perspective and learnings are important. Our experts develop with standard and test with transparency.
- Remediation calculators (Contact us to request a presentation)
- Accounting calculators, for example, AASB 2, 9, 16 & 17
- Regulatory reporting, for example, Credit risk, APRA, Basel III transition (Contact us to request a presentation of the solution)
Quantitative Finance Research and Development
If you have an idea or question in mind, we can help:
- Validate and future proof business needs and ideas by evidence-based experiments
- Perform impact assessment, including scenario analysis and stress testing of any regulatory or business changes, or adoption regulatory and industry standards
- Produce quantitative research papers for business insights and decision making
- Provide training or project management to help business set-up or extend in-house capabilities
More information can be found here.