Treasury and Capital Markets has been added to Bookmarks.
Treasury and Capital Markets
Deloitte's Treasury and Capital Markets practice provides high-quality advice to financial institutions in relation to Treasury activities.
For many institutions, maintaining the technical skills for efficient risk management and effective internal accounting have been largely mutually exclusive.
Deloitte’s expertise allows us to cover both of these areas and fill the gaps for you.
Our Treasury and Capital Markets practice provides high quality advice on:
- Treasury and derivatives trading risk management
- Accounting (including financial instruments, derivatives, loan loss provisioning, debt versus equity and hedging) under IAS 32, IAS 39, IFRS 2, IFRS 7 and IFRS 9
- Financial instruments valuations including CVA/DVA, valuation policy and governance
- Internal audits of treasury and derivative trading functions, including ‘rogue trader’ analytics and reviews
- Risk management and hedging advice covering market, credit, operational, liquidity and investment risk, focusing on treasury and trading functions
- Financial model building and validation
- Share-based payment advice and valuations
- Fund manager performance fee calculations, advice and assurance
- Sector expertise in corporate treasury, energy, commodities, wealth management and banking.