Deloitte Development Program
Offering you an insight into life at Deloitte.
Are you a Business or Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) student with an interest in pursuing a career in Professional Services? Our Deloitte Development Program is a one or two-day interactive program, offering you professional development and an insight into life at Deloitte. There may also be the opportunity to secure a summer vacation position.
You are eligible to apply if you are a pre-penultimate year university student:
- Completing your first year of a three year degree; or
- Completing your second year of a four year degree; or
- Completing your third year of a five year degree.
The Deloitte Development Program will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about Deloitte and our career opportunities
- See where your area of study can take you within Deloitte
- Sharpen your business etiquette and networking skills
- Experience the life of a Deloittian and spend time with our team members
- Receive coaching on applications and interview skills.
Areas of the business that you will have the option of exploring include:
- Consulting Technology
- Cyber Security
- Human Resources
- Private Business Accounting
- Risk Advisory
- Strategy & Operations
- Systems Management and Implementation
Deloitte Development Program Dates
|City||Program Dates||Assessment Centre for Summer Vacation Opportunities|
|Sydney||28-29 September 2016||12 October 2016|
|Melbourne||28-29 September 2016||12 and 14 October 2016|
|Brisbane||26-27 September 2016||28 September 2016|
|Adelaide||22 September 2016||23 September 2016|
|Canberra||14 September 2016||5 October 2016|
|Perth||29 September 2016||18 October 2016|
Applications for the 2017 program open 17 July 2017 & close 20 August 2017
open in new window Apply now