Accounting Cadetship Program | Deloitte Australia | Careers | Life at Deloitte has been added to your bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Accounting Cadetship Program
Are you a first year student looking for the opportunity to jump start your career?
An amazing opportunity for first year accounting students to work at Deloitte and gain valuable real world experience.
Our Young Achievers Cadetship Program offers:
- Flexible part-time and full-time study whilst working
- The opportunity to fast track your development through on-the-job learning
- Career mentoring and coaching from experienced professionals
- Allowances for text books and union fees
- Bonuses for outstanding results throughout your degree
- The opportunity to secure your future
- The opportunity to work within our Deloitte Private team.
Can I apply?
To apply to this unique and valuable learning opportunity you must be:
- Eligible to work in Australia
- A first year uni student in 2018, or be scheduled to graduate from your degree at the end of 2020 or later
- Studying a degree that enables you to enrol in the Chartered Accountants Program
- Available to commence work in July 2018 for at least 4 days a week.
You will be required to work 4 days a week from July - December. From January - June you will commit full time to your studies.
This program is offered in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne.
Applications are closed. Pre-register for future opportunities.