Return To Work Program has been saved
Return To Work Program
Don't let your career break define you.
Helping you restart your career after an extended break.
- What is Return to Work?
- How long does it run for?
- What support will I receive?
- What roles are available in the program?
- Who is eligible?
What is Return To Work?
Our Return To Work Program is designed to provide you with the support you need to return to work after a career break. Whether you put your career on hold to care for your family, your health or other personal reasons – this is your opportunity to re-enter the workplace with Deloitte.
As part of Return To Work, we'll start you off with a tailored induction. Following this, you'll get to shadow your colleagues on client engagements within your business area. As you progress through the program, you'll be transitioned to work on projects.
Interested in other opportunities?
How long does it run for?
Minimum 24-week program, 4 days a week.
Is it flexible?
As part of this program, your work week is between Monday to Thursday. We understand you still have commitments outside of work, so we've created a flexible work schedule for you.
Return to Work Program
What support will I receive?
We understand that transitioning back into the workforce after a career break takes some time. That's why as part of our Return To Work Program, you'll receive:
- Structured induction and training to ensure a smooth transition back into work
- Tailored learning and development within your business area, plus any technical training
- A strong support network including coaches, sponsors and mentors
- A peer network to work and share career experiences with
- The opportunity to join a company that supports flexibility and both your professional and personal goals.
Who are we looking for?
Whilst we’d love to open the program to everyone, Return To Work is designed for those who have working rights in Australia and meet the below criteria:
- Are currently on a career break for 18+ months
- Possess 5+ years' previous work experience within professional services or an equivalent industry.
Have more questions?
Read our FAQs.
Our previous Return To Work Program participants share their advice and tips.
Meet Libby Low who took part in our 2017 Return To Work Program.