Life at Deloitte
Addressing the issues and questions that keep COOs awake at night.
Join our rapidly growing Operational Transformation team and work with leading executives to turn strategies into measurable and sustained results.
What we do
In Operations, we tackle the problems and issues that keep Chief Operating Officers up at night by turning strategies into quantifiable and lasting results.
Starting at the top, we help our clients articulate their strategic direction and then implement it by touching every layer of an organisation. It means doing everything from overhauling the customer experience, improving business and financial performance, right through to optimising day-to-day operations and supply chain efficiency.
Our team is split into 3 operating units:
- Service Transformation
- Supply Chain & Asset Management
- Strategic Spend Management.
And we work across 6 industries:
- Technology, media & telecommunications
- Energy & resources
- Social impact
- Financial services
- Consumer & industrial products
- Public sector & healthcare.
Why join us
It’s an exciting time for Operational Transformation with our team growing rapidly in response to market demand. Industries are changing at lighting speed thanks to disruptive technologies such as robotics and cognitive automation. And so, our clients are turning to us to help them turn strategy into results.
For you and your career, it means the opportunity to:
- Work alongside Australia’s leading executives to help them solve complex business problems – you’ll never have a boring day!
- Gain exposure to a variety of clients and learn highly transferrable skills
- Be a part of a high-performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Continue to grow and develop yourself in a team culture where everyone’s responsible for training, developing and challenging more junior team members.