Summer Vacation Program has been added to Bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Summer Vacation Program
A full-time, 3 to 8-week paid internship
Spend your summer with us and get the chance to secure a graduate role!
What is it?
A full-time, 3 to 8-week paid internship. You don’t have to wait to graduate to experience life at Deloitte. That’s right, we have a range of summer and winter internships across all our business area to match your interests.
Can I apply?
Do you have two full years left in your studies? If you do, this program is for you!
When does it start?
- Summer Program begins November and January
- Winter Program begins July in Canberra (within our Consulting and Audit and Assurance business) and Perth (within our Consulting business).
What will I get to do?
You can expect exposure to real client projects, multiple networking opportunities and relevant training and feedback throughout the program. Want to know the best bit? At the end of the internship you will leave with the prospect of securing a graduate position, skipping the queue for a final year graduate placement.
Why should I choose this program?
- Your chance to learn from the industry experts!
- You get to work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Impact Day; volunteer with local charities and organisations through hands-on or skilled volunteering
- The opportunity to secure a permanent graduate role with us!
I want to know more about Deloitte
Download our Student Pathways Handbook for more information about Deloitte and discover where you could fit in with us.
Want to work for us?
Drop off your details and we’ll let you know when applications open.