Our benefits program focuses on wellness and flexibility to help you to better manage your total lifestyle needs and be reward you for being part of the team.
Our benefits package includes:
- Access to flexible working arrangements
- Health and wellbeing benefits, including our DFamily program, free flu vaccinations, discounted health insurance, online health assessments, Employee Assistance Program, onsite physiotherapy (Sydney and Melbourne), and WHS policies which support a safe, inclusive work environment
- A range of leave benefits, including paid parental leave, career breaks, volunteer leave and study leave
- Access to local and overseas secondment opportunities
- Access to professional development opportunities and support, including funding and study leave
- Team participation in local charity and community events
- Financial incentives, including regular review of remuneration against industry benchmarks, an employee referral program and relocation assistance
- Superannuation and insurance cover
- Remuneration packaging
- Free after hours car parking
- A range of employee discounts are also available, including access to discounted technology, phone, banking and finance, vehicle dealership programs and travel products and/or services.