Risky Business has been saved
Meet the women of Risk Advisory at this premier event
We’re inviting all current students to this exclusive evening.
Are you a passionate and energetic student studying a Business/Commerce, Information Technology or Information Systems, Engineering, Maths or Statistics, Psychology, or Project Management degree?
Attend our Risky Business information night where the women of Risk Advisory will share with you their career stories and provide insight into the opportunities that are available for you to work in Risk Advisory, the fastest growing area of Deloitte Australia.
Risk Advisory works across Internal Audit, Technology Advisory, Forensic, Risk Analytics, Sustainability, Cyber Security, Cyber Crime and Crisis Risk Management for Australia’s largest organisations. You could be working within a supportive and dynamic environment to solve complex client problems.
On the evening, you will:
- Discover what Risk Advisory is, what they do and where you fit in!
- Hear a career path story from a Partner in Risk Advisory
- Join in fun speed dating with current employees – meet and greet with team members from Graduate through to Analyst, Manager, Director, Partner (informal)
- Hear about our Deloitte programs and open roles
- Participate in informal networking over champagne and canapés
Melbourne - Tuesday 18 April 6 - 8pm
Brisbane - Wednesday 19 April 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Sydney -Wednesday 19 April 6 - 8pm
Please note applications have closed for the 2017 event. Applications will open in early 2018 for the 2018 event. We look forward to receiving your application in the future.
Applications are currently closed and will open in early 2018